Sunday, March 27, 2011

比萨饼 Pizza

I made my own Pizza for the first time after I got my pizza maker.

Pizza
1) Pizza base x 3(available from hypermarket)

Pizza Source
This is optional, you can grab the ready-made pizza source from hypermarket, but it is simple to make. I made my own source and it taste good!Here's the ingrediants for the pizza source:
1) Oyster SOurce (3 spoonful)
2) Thai Chili (3 spoonful)
3) Water (a little)
4) Salt and Sugar to taste (pinch)

Topping Ingrediants:
You can put as much ingrediants you want and customise at your own preference. As I have lots of ingrediants found in my fridge, I basically use them all and they tasted great !!
1) Corn
2) Ham/ Bacon
3) Shreded Cheese
4) Tomato
5) Pineapple
6) Mix Vegetable
7) Union
8) Pickles
9) Mushroom

Steps:
1) Place the pizza base, spread the pizza source on the pizza base.
2) Sprinkle some shreded cheese on to the pizza base where you have coated the source on. (This is to ensure when you add in the topping ingrediants, the cheese can "hold" the toppings better after it is melted in the oven)
3) Now you can add in the prefered toppings ingrediants on to it. I found this is the most fun part of makign pizza as this really makes you feel like a real chef!!
4) After finish all the toppings, spread the cheese again as the last layer on the pizza. when it is melted by heat, it really makes the whole pizza looks nice and cheesy !

To me, I put them into oven maker and it turns out really nice and moisture. ALternativelym put them into oven if you do not have a pizza maker. It tastes nice still except that it appeared to be a little bit dryer.



No comments:

Post a Comment